Take in the Moment

 


It was a Saturday evening around 6 p.m. My husband and I had finished feeding the horses at the barn.  We were walking back to our car when I witnessed the sky painted in beautiful hues of pinks and oranges.  My husband was already in the car ready to head home for dinner, but I decided to take my camera out of my pocket in attempt to capture the beautiful scene before me.  As I lift the camera to my eye, a deer ran across the foreground of my shot.  I snapped a few photos as he ran across the end of the driveway.  I could try to be poetic or say something thought provoking. I decided to let the photo just "be" and speak for itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend-ary Cross Country Trip - Day 5 The Long Drive Holds Surprises

Legend-ary Cross Country Trip - Day 2 Our 1st National Park

Legend-ary Trip Cancelled?