I Choose to Hibernate



I have been excited to get to my keyboard for the several days.  Now that I have my keyboard and have quiet time, I can't remember what I wanted to write.  Such is my life.  When this occurs, I just start typing hoping the memories and the words are triggered that I was hoping to record.  My life is like that sometimes.  Some days I just need a kick start to get moving.  The winter months are worse, laden with inaction. I remember how I was looking so forward to being unbusy after Christmas.  I have decided to forgive myself today for hibernating in my home yesterday and today.  I will eventually go back into the world - back to the grocery store and back to the YMCA, but for today I choose to hibernate, at least for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Legend-ary Cross Country Trip - Day 5 The Long Drive Holds Surprises

Legend-ary Cross Country Trip - Day 2 Our 1st National Park

Legend-ary Trip Cancelled?